Top 5 Benefits of Hiring Professional Cleaning Services
If you’ve ever tried to clean a commercial workplace by yourself then you’ll know that it is a difficult and demanding task and it can end up looking ‘not quite right’. This is because despite your best efforts it is still missing the professional touch. So, if you are thinking about hiring professional cleaning services but haven’t quite made up your mind yet, these 5 reasons should convince you that it’s really worth it! All businesses can see astonishing results and will notice many benefits when they hire a professional cleaning provider.
Specialised Tools and Equipment
A professional provider will be aware of all of the major innovations and developments in the cleaning industry. They have invested their resource into finding the absolute best cleaning materials and equipment available on the market. They should have a wide range of supplies and specific tools and cleaning products for every job. They will know when and where to use each tool and will use these to deliver impeccable and high-quality cleaning results.
Trained and Skilled Staff
A professional cleaning company will have a pool of highly trained and skilled staff. The employees are professional and have attended many hours of training. They will have unique training to clean all commercial environments and will do be able to deliver cleaning results efficiently. All of their staff should also be security vetted and background checked so that you are confident that they are hiring only the best teams of people.
Reduce your Environmental Footprint
When it comes to environmental care, the cleaning industry has made great strides in recent years. A reputable cleaning company will be committed to ensuring that its products are as environmentally friendly as possible. They will have environmentally friendly solutions that are safe for both the environment and of course the people in contact with them.
A Plan Tailored to your needs
Professional cleaning companies will be eager to please their clients and will listen to your requirements closely. They will work alongside you ensuring that they devise a cleaning schedule that suits your business. They should be flexible and ready to work inside or outside of your business hours and should be able to mobilise their teams if extra work becomes a requirement. They will also remain adaptable and will change their schedule to suit business needs.
Deliver Exceptional Results
The most noticeable overall benefit to your business will be the physical transformation. You will be surprised at just how much of a difference a professional cleaning services provider can make to the look of your business. Your business will be gleaming and will become a very welcoming environment. With their professionally trained staff, superior work and fast response times you should be 100% satisfied with the look of your business. A superior cleaning routine like this leaves a great impression every single time.
Why hire a commercial cleaning service?
Hiring a professional cleaning company can bring great benefits to your company.
There are a number of reasons to hire a professional cleaning service to clean your retail space or office building.
Below we will cover just a few of the reasons why you should hire a professional cleaning service.
- The #1 reason to hire a cleaning service for your business is because they are the professionals! They are trained in the proper way to clean, dust, and sanitize your office space. Having a clean office is more than just being organized. The professionals know the way to give your office the clean environment it needs.
- When the professionals come they bring their own supplies. Chances are you don’t just have toilet cleaner or disinfectant in the supply room. In order to get the deep clean your office or retail space needs, you have to have the right cleaning supplies. And you will always know that the paper towels in the bathroom are stocked.
- Time is money. If you are spending time cleaning your own office or delegating cleaning duties to your staff, you are losing time, money, and productivity. It can also lower morale in the office. Your staff does not want to clean the toilet, they want to do what they were hired to do. Let your staff do what they are best at, and leave the cleaning to the professionals.
- When your office or retail space is clean, dust free and properly sanitized it can cut down on germs and your staff will be less likely to get sick. If your staff is out sick it puts a strain on the rest of the staff and could lower productivity. A clean and healthy environment leads to a happy office staff.
Move Stress Free
Even though you may feel excited from moving out, there’s also the stress that comes with it. You will have to pack up, find a new place to live, and tend to family and job responsibilities as well. If you are moving out because you are selling your home, you also have to stage the house and deal with the realtor and the buyer whom they represent. Although you would have many things to do, you still will need to clean your house before it is sold.
How to remove the stress out of your move
Torn wallpapers, dust bunnies, and tons of accumulated junk are among the things you’ll leave behind when you move. However, you can’t leave your home as it is, especially if you are selling it. You need to make it look appealing for the new owner, which is a stressful but necessary task to do. You can lower your stress level by hiring a professional cleaner who would help clean up before leaving.
By letting a professional do the cleanup and garbage disposal for you, more time is freed up for you to focus on other important tasks related to your move and house sale. The house gets cleaned up while you hop from one place to another, looking for a new place to stay. The peace of mind that comes with hiring a professional cleaner is worth it. You can even let the cleaning company redo their work if you are unsatisfied with the quality of their job.
How to Keep a Mop Clean
With a few easy steps, you can keep your mop sanitary so that it successfully cleans your floors.
- Rinse the mop thoroughly after each use. When you are finished mopping, rinse any cleaning solution and dirt from the mop in a sink until the mop is completely clean. Traces of dirt will spread grime during the next use, and leftover soap residue can damage your mop.
- Wash your mop. If your mop is machine washable, use the washing machine to clean it. Follow the cleaning directions on the mop. A gentle cycle at the hottest temperature is usually recommended. If the mop head is not machine washable, create a mixture of half water, half bleach in a clean bucket (enough to cover the mop head), and soak the mop head for 15 minutes. Rinse the mixture from the mop until the water runs completely clear.
- Allow the mop to completely dry. To prevent bacteria growth make sure the mophead is dry before storing it away. To do this, start by wringing the mop out as much as you can. Then place the mop head outside on a clothesline; sunshine will naturally kill bacteria and mold. If that’s not possible, stand the mop upright in a bathtub or other well ventilated and dry area. The goal is to avoid mildew and bacteria growth.
- Store the mop properly. A cool, dry place is a perfect storage location. Try hanging it so the mop head avoids brushing against the floor. If you’ve allowed the mop to dry thoroughly, the mop should be fine for the next use.
- Replace the mop head when needed. Prevent your mop from becoming a cleaning hazard by replacing the mop head. Aim for a replacement every two to three months or sooner if it looks very dirty. Your floors are only as clean as your mop head; a soiled and worn mop will not be effective.